Financial Services Guide
No More Practice Education Pty Limited | ABN 44 615 591 949 | firstname.lastname@example.org
30 May 2019
ABOUT THIS FINANCIAL SERVICES GUIDE
This Financial Services Guide (Guide) has been prepared by No More Practice Education Pty Ltd, ABN 44 615 591 949 (NMPE) as Authorised Representative of OneVue Wealth Services Ltd ACN 120 380 627 AFSL 308868 (OneVue, we, us, our) to assist you in deciding whether to use our services. It has information about any remuneration that may be paid to us and how we will deal with complaints.
If you require further information or clarification, please contact us. You are entitled to ask us what type of advice we may provide, what the applicable charges are for our services, how our representatives are remunerated, any conflicts of interest we may have and your rights should you have a complaint about our services.
WHO IS NMPE?
- provides educational resources for the wealth advice industry. These educational resources include documentary style TV programs, an education portal, a weekly newsletter, an online directory and events
- provides general information for retail investors. This general information includes online videos of panel discussions
- interviews with participants in the financial services industry, and
- arranges for retail investors to apply for and acquire interests in managed investment schemes including units in managed funds and interests in managed account model portfolios.
WHO WILL PROVIDE THE FINANCIAL SERVICES TO ME?
NMPE will provide all the financial services to you online.
WHAT KIND OF FINANCIAL SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
We are authorised to only provide general financial product advice and arrange for investors to apply for and acquire, vary or dispose of in relation to these classes of financial products:
- deposit products
- life products
- managed investment schemes, including IDPS
to retail and wholesale clients.
We provide these financial services to you, not product providers.
We will provide general financial advice services to you in the form of the wealth education resources below:
- educational videos produced by NMPE featuring investment managers, investors, financial advisers and other industry representatives.
- written editorial content created by NMPE
- written and video based content contributed by investment manager, financial adviser and industry representative partners.
These resources will be accessible via our websites: www.theinvestmentseries.com.au and www.secretsofthemoneymasters.com.
We also deal in financial products (including managed funds and managed account model portfolios) and arrange for retail investors to apply for and acquire interests in managed investment schemes including units in managed funds and interests in managed account model portfolios.
Arranging to invest in managed funds and managed account model portfolios will be available via our website www.secretsofthemoneymasters.com.
We do not provide personal advice. We may provide content to you based on your preferences, but the information and advice we provide is not personal financial product advice as it has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation or needs.
We provide general advice only.
Before acting upon any of the information or advice provided by us, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice in light of your own objectives, financial situation or needs. If you are seeking to acquire a specific financial product, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) for that product before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. The PDS will include detailed information about the financial product including features, benefits, costs and any cooling off rights that are applicable. A PDS will generally be given to you before you apply for the product.
HOW DOES NMPE GET PAID?
NMPE is in the same group of companies as OneVue Wealth Services Ltd. We may be paid by:
- the Investment Managers and other industry representatives who participate in our television programs and other resources. This fee is for the production of the content and strictly complies with the editorial policy of NMPE, and
- the companies who participate in the online videos of panel discussions and interviews made available on our website www.secretsofthemoneymasters.com.
NMPE may also receive income from:
- advertisements placed in our educational resources. This is predominantly from enterprises purchasing advertising space to market their products, which is separate from any of the editorial content. There are also occasions where an enterprise will sponsor specific content on the site; however, this only relates to factual information and not advice in relation to dealing with this enterprise; and
- advertisements placed on our online videos made available on our website secretsofthemoneymasters.com.
NMPE does not receive any other fees, commissions or benefits.
You may request particulars of the remuneration or other benefits from us but the request must be made within a reasonable time after you receive this Guide and before any financial service identified in this Guide are provided to you.
HOW DOES NMPE MANAGE POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?
NMPE has implemented extensive policies and procedures to mitigate the risk of any conflicts of interest. These include ongoing training, external audits and our conflict of interest, staff trading and gift and benefits policies. NMPE representatives are encouraged to provide views and opinions without consideration of any commercial or personal interests.
NMPE has a strict editorial policy in place to manage conflicts of interest.
NMPE representatives must disclose any holdings of financial products or securities as well as any relationships (including employment relationships) which they may have which could influence their decisions about an investment. Whilst they are not prohibited from commenting on financial products in which they hold an interest, such interests are recorded and appropriately disclosed in our publications. NMPE representatives will also appropriately disclose any related commercial dealings or employment relationships, where applicable.
WHO CAN I COMPLAIN TO IF I HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT NMPE’S SERVICES?
We try to adhere to the highest standards of conduct at all times. Nevertheless, we understand there may be times when you would like to make a complaint about our services. If you have a complaint about the services provided to you, please take one of the following steps:
- contact us on 1300 219 787 from 9am to 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and tell us about your complaint.
- you can also make a complaint via email at email@example.com or write to us at:
The Compliance Officer
No More Practice Education Pty Ltd
Level 5, 10 Spring Street.
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
We will try to resolve the complaint as soon as possible, but if it remains unresolved after 45 days it will be referred:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
GPO Box 3Melbourne VIC 3001
Phone: 1800 931 678
You may also contact AFCA directly to deal with complaints. NMPE is an Authorised Representative for OneVue Wealth Services Ltd AFCA Membership Number 12592. There is no fee for subscribers to use this service. AFCA can be telephoned on 1800 931 678 or contacted via their website www.afca.org.au.
DETAILS OF COMPENSATION ARRANGEMENTS
NMPE has a professional indemnity insurance policy covering the services we provide and which covers claims in relation to directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors even after they have left NMPE. This policy complies with the requirements for compensation arrangements under s912B of the Corporations Act 2001.
© copyright No More Practice Education Pty Limited 2019
No More Practice Education Pty Limited AFS Representative Number 001263352 is an Authorised Representative of OneVue Wealth Services Limited – Australian Financial Services Licence Number: 308868.