HOW THE MONEY MASTERS PORTFOLIO WORKS
The Money Masters Portfolio was built with that same idea in mind – to give you a simple, cost effective way to diversified investing in quality investment products for a better future for you and your family.
Simply put, the Money Masters Portfolio takes the headache out of the sometimes overwhelming investment decisions that might be holding you back from investing for your future.
So, working with leading global investment consultant Mercer, a ‘one size fits all’ portfolio has been created featuring funds from the investment managers represented by our Money Masters from the TV series. The portfolio aims to give you:
- An easy start – with minimum investment of just $2,000 versus the $20,000-$50,000 you’d normally need to build a similar portfolio
- A healthy foundation – building the discipline you need for your future with the option of a regular investment plan from just $200/month
- Effortless quality – with highly diversified, actively managed investment portfolio at a competitive cost of just 1% p.a. +GST*
- Simple online experience – with an all-online application that takes less than a few minutes once you’ve reviewed all the relevant documents**
- Better investment returns – with a solid improvement on just putting your money in a savings account***
If you know you should be doing more, then the Money Masters Portfolio makes it all simple.
The Money Masters Portfolio is a model portfolio offered by OneVue Wealth Services Ltd ABN 70 120 380 627 as part of the OneVue Managed Account (registered management investment scheme ARSN 112 517 656) and managed by Mercer Investments (Australia) Limited ABN 66 008 612 397 (AFSL 244385)
* Money Masters Portfolio costs are 1% p.a. of your investment +GST including all administration fees and those of the fund managers in the portfolio. ** Before investing you will need to review the product disclosure statement and all terms and conditions and other documents associated with OneVue’s online application. ***Investing in this portfolio involves risk, and you can lose as well as make money. This product may not be suitable for some investors. It is recommended that investors seek financial advice before investing in any product.